uusched core dumps

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.UUCP
Wed Feb 7 22:50:21 AEST 1990

In article <20 at psmsd.UUCP>, pmartin at psmsd.UUCP (Paul Martin) writes:

> I am running SCO Xenix/386 2.3.2 with HDB uucp.  Whenever uusched
> is run and runs uucico I get a core dump in the /usr/spool/uucp
> directory.  I can run uucico or run uusched with out running
> uucico and I don't get the dump.  I only get the dump after
> uucico exits back to uusched.  I checked the permissions and

I had the same problem back when I was running Xenix.  The problem
was corrected when I installed the update disk from 2.3.2 to 2.3.3 ('386).

I would suggest getting a copy of the 2.3.3 update disk from SCO.

                uucp: larry at nstar -or- ...!iuvax!ndmath!nstar!larry
               4 inbound dialup high speed line public access system