uusched core dumps

neal at mnopltd.UUCP neal at mnopltd.UUCP
Thu Feb 8 04:58:48 AEST 1990

->I am running SCO Xenix/386 2.3.2 with HDB uucp.  Whenever uusched
->is run and runs uucico I get a core dump in the /usr/spool/uucp
->directory.  I can run uucico or run uusched with out running
->

Yup yup yup.  Send yer complaint to SCO and they will mail you the 2.3.1
uusched which doesn't do this.