uucp between sco xenix and sun os

Barton A. Fisk barton at holston.UUCP
Sat Feb 17 09:12:51 AEST 1990

In article <PATERRA.90Feb14220213 at offa.cs.odu.edu>, paterra at cs.odu.edu (Frank C. Paterra) writes:
> I can't seem to get this to work.  uucp works fine between an
> at&t 3b2/400 and sco xenix.  Can anyone help me?  Please?

Please post any answers to this, I am having the same problem
and others have emailed to me requesting answers. However
I have NOT received ONE response. Maybe there is no workaround?

--
Barton A. Fisk          | UUCP: {attctc,texbell}vector!holston!barton
PO Box 1781             | (PSEUDO) DOMAIN: barton at holston.UUCP