motherboards

Fred Fierling fff at mplex.UUCP
Fri Feb 16 09:29:22 AEST 1990

Well, what do you say, is it time for Yet Another Motherboard Survey?

I'd like to know what luck netlanders have had running SCO Unix or Xenix on
the plethora of replacement motherboards out there.  Mail your comments about
the good or bad times running SCO on motherboards from Hauppauge, Micronics,
Monolithic, Cheeful, Caching, etc and I will summarize and post.

I'd be especially interesting in hearing about EISA based motherboards. (Are
there any?)
--
Fred Fierling   uunet!van-bc!mplex!fff    Tel: 604 875-1461  Fax: 604 875-9029
Microplex Systems Ltd   265 East 1st Avenue   Vancouver, BC   V5T 1A7,  Canada