Trailblazer Plus & disappointing throughput...

Paul de Bra wsinpdb at eutws1.win.tue.nl
Thu Feb 8 20:18:28 AEST 1990

In article <91136 at looking.on.ca> brad at looking.on.ca (Brad Templeton) writes:
>I bet that SCO hates this one.   There is a bug in HDB that reports
>times as double what they are.

Not exactly true I believe. First of all the bug is *not* in HDB.
In some versions of Xenix SCO accidentally compiled uucico in an
environment with HZ=20 instead of HZ=50. So the real rates are 2.5 times
higher (or the time lower) compared to the log file.

This has been discussed in comp.unix.xenix some (a long) time ago.
SCO has a fix I believe. (dunno, i don't run xenix anymore, and never
used their hdb anyway)

Paul.
(debra at research.att.com)