mush 7.0 on SCO Xenix 286 ?

Bob Leffler bob at rel.mi.org
Sun Feb 25 23:17:10 AEST 1990

In article <8162 at pt.cs.cmu.edu>, libove at ius3.ius.cs.cmu.edu (Jay Libove) writes:
> I'm trying to build mush 7.0 (as told by ucbvax.berkeley.edu) on
> an 80286 box running SCO Xenix v2.2.1. Compiling the 'curs_io.c'
> module, I get:
> curs_io.c(519) : error 65: `FMETA' undefined
> curs_io.c(656) : error 65: `FMETA' undefined
> despite the fact that curs_io.c includes glob.h and the last line
> in glob.h unconditionally defines FMETA.

I started working on Mush 7.0 yesterday and ran into the same problem.  My
quick hack was to put a #define FMETA line above each reference of FMETA
in curs_io.c  I haven't had the time to figure our why the define doesn't
work from glob.h yet.  I even copied the last three or four lines from
glob.h to curs_io.c and didn't help.

> Has anyone gotten mush 7.0 to build and run properly on SCO
> Xenix 286 v2.2.1? Please send me whatever hints you can!

After you resolve the curs_io.c problem, you'll run into something similar
in glob.c.  I've resolved one define problem, but I have a couple more
problems that I haven't had time to resolve.

bob

--
Bob Leffler - Electronic Data Systems, GM Corporate Staffs Account
3011 West Grand Blvd., Room 9074, Detroit, MI 48202 (313) 556-4474