TCI/IP Help Needed

Scott Weis R.A.C.E.S. kb2ear at mioem.UUCP
Tue Feb 20 16:59:18 AEST 1990

Hello, I am having trouble getting KA9Q's TCP/IP software up on a 286
computer running SCO XENIX.  Has anyone out there gotten the software up
on such a machine? Also is there a users group around that deals with
TCP/IP on unix boxes?

Thanks to all,
Scott Weis KB2EAR

UUCP: !rutgers!petsd!tsdiag!ka2qhd!mioem!kb2ear
USMAIL: 10 Palmer Rd., Kendall Park, N.J. 08824-1228
PACKET: KB2EAR @ NN2Z
DOMAIN: kb2ear at mioem.UUCP
VOICE: +1 201 297 0469
OPUS: 107/340, 107/339