Secondary RLL controller

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Tue Feb 6 13:16:29 AEST 1990

In article <13979 at s.ms.uky.edu> simon at ms.uky.edu (G. Simon Gales) writes:
| I have an integrated (built-into-my-motherboard) WD MFM controller, and I'd
| like to be able to add an RLL controller.  I'm pretty sure DOS couldn't
| use the second controller, but Xenix should.  Any recommendations on which
| RLL controller can be made secondary easily?

  Adaptek allows changing the ports via jumper. I believe you have to do
a hardware hack for the interrupts, though.
--
	bill davidsen - sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX
davidsen at sixhub.uucp		...!uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen

"Getting old is bad, but it beats the hell out of the alternative" -anon