TeX support files

G Geers glenn at extro.ucc.su.oz.au
Thu Feb 22 10:04:05 AEST 1990

Owing to the unprecedented demand for the TeX support files, I will post
them compressed, uuencoded and shar'ed. I will then become the largest poster
to this group ever. I will get this stuff ready over the weekend. It will amount
to a about a megabyte with a leeway of up to another megabyte.
If this is a bad move, i.e. some people on the net don't want this much stuff,
please let me know, but I've had O(20) mail requests and it really is a lot
easier to post it to this group once and for all. At least it will be archived
and widely distributed.

Please, Please let me know if this is a BAD move.

Oh, and I'll hold *everyone* to a million beers EACH.
					Cheers,
						Glenn