fsanalyze-4.1

Chip Rosenthal chip at chinacat.Lonestar.ORG
Wed Feb 7 04:06:02 AEST 1990

In article <7472 at tank.uchicago.edu> goer at sophist.UUCP (Richard Goerwitz) writes:
>I was poking through fsanalyze to see if I could get it
>running under Xenix/386.

I don't understand what the problem is.  I ported it to XENIX, and Michael
Young incorporated the changes in the 4.1 release.  If you make off of the
Mkfile.xenix it works |just fine| under 2.2 and 2.3.  For reference, the
version I'm running is 4.1.1.3.
--
Chip Rosenthal                            |  Yes, you're a happy man and you're
chip at chinacat.Lonestar.ORG                |  a lucky man, but are you a smart