Some questions

Roger Knopf 5502 rogerk at sco.COM
Wed Feb 28 10:23:21 AEST 1990

In article <5417 at okstate.UUCP> klarich at okstate.UUCP (Terry Klarich) writes:

>I have two questions that I wonder if anyone has answers to.
>First, how does one define the baud values EXTA and EXTB in the gettydefs
>file to be 19200 and 38400 respectively?

The mapping of EXTA and EXTB to particular baud rates is in the driver.
In the standard SCO driver they are actually 19200 and 38400, respectively.
Just use 'em as is. Note that not all serial cards will work at these
baud rates and that add-on serial drivers (like for smart cards) may
map them to other baud rates than does the standard SCO driver.

Roger Knopf
SCO Consulting Services