Second ST506 controller with Xenix 386AT (2.3.2)

Dave Dillabough dave at dilltk.UUCP
Tue Feb 13 17:09:07 AEST 1990

>>I am trying to add a second ST506 hard disk controller to my 386 running
>
>Base address of 0x170, interrupt = 37.  You will have to do the low-level

Please note  the HARDWARE interupt is actually 15 (as opposed to 14 for the
first hd controller).  This is pin D6 on the controller card (interupt 14
is pin D5). The other numbers are Xenix interupts not HARDWARE interupts.

Dave

Newsgroups: comp.unix.xenix
Subject: Re: Second ST506 controller with Xenix 386AT (2.3.2)

Newsgroups: comp.unix.xenix