uucp between sco xenix and sun os

Barton A. Fisk barton at holston.UUCP
Mon Feb 19 07:26:41 AEST 1990

In article <1060 at mgse.UUCP>, marks at mgse.UUCP (Mark Seiffert) writes:
> In article <5680 at holston.UUCP> barton at holston.UUCP (Barton A. Fisk) writes:
> >In article <PATERRA.90Feb14220213 at offa.cs.odu.edu>, paterra at cs.odu.edu (Frank C. Paterra) writes:
> >> I can't seem to get this to work.  uucp works fine between an
> >> at&t 3b2/400 and sco xenix.  Can anyone help me?  Please?
>
> imsg <^M^J^PShere=rex^@^J^M^JNO CARRIER^M^J
>
> If you are, well you can call SCO...

This is the problem exactly...the null following the Shere=rex
is causing the system to hang.

As far as calling SCO...forget it! I quit calling them years
ago when my time became more valuable.

If the fix could be had via their free uucp fix list I'll try it
otherwise 'cest la vie'.
--
Barton A. Fisk          | UUCP: {attctc,texbell}vector!holston!barton
PO Box 1781             | (PSEUDO) DOMAIN: barton at holston.UUCP