TeX support files - I'm not posting

G Geers glenn at extro.ucc.su.oz.au
Tue Feb 27 10:12:27 AEST 1990

Hi,
	Despite the demand I am not going to post the support files.
Two reasons:
1. I've been flamed n^n times.
2. It'll consume mega net bandwidth and small sites don't like it.

I have also received many requests for these files particularly from the US.
I'd like to know what sites archive the support stuff (i.e., .tfm, .sty and
.tex files - replies by mail, I'll post the list).
Oh, and please don't mail root at extro.ucc.su.oz with complaints about my
postings. I'm not sysadmin on this machine.

On a lighter note, a friend of mine has ported Beebe's dvivga to Xenix.
It currently drives VGA and EGA. A Hercules port is under way. There will
not be a port to CGA - it's just not worth doing. Beebe will be notified
and hopefully the new file will be included in his dvixxx family of drivers.
If anyone wants to beta test I will mail the modified files to them. You
will need the dvivga (DOS) distribution.

						Cheers,
							Glenn

P.S. all replies by email to glenn at extro.ucc.su.oz

glenn at extro.ucc.su.oz