Word Processing Translators

cliff bedore* cliffb at isavax.isa.com
Sat Feb 24 06:23:27 AEST 1990

We are looking for a word processing translation program that runs under SCO
XENIX 2.3.3.  We have a program called software bridge that runs under VPIX
but we'd like to be able to run it from any type terminal etc.  Reply by
email and if I hear anything good, I'll summarize.

Thanks

Cliff

By the way thanks to all who answered my last query re modem programs.
Concensus was pcomm.  I've gotten it and it's 90% running. When ready, it
should do everything I need to do. Sources were on UUNET.