LaTeX for Xenix (posting sources here is a no-no)

G. Simon Gales simon at ms.uky.edu
Tue Feb 27 09:54:20 AEST 1990

<><>

	Ok, I did a -Dregister= to remove the register declarations, now it
	compiles fine.  Nice trick.

	But it doesn't run, when I type ./virtex, I get:
		./virtex: #: not found
		./virtex: ^Ke]K3@^^PP0~P0^BP (more garbage): not found
		./virtex: ##^B0q#: not found
		./virtex: syntax error at line 1:  `H^BsUsU^(more garbage)` unexpected

	I've never seen this before, except when running a 386 binary on a vax.
	Any more ideas?  Please?

<><>
--
Simon Gales at The University of Kentucky
   simon at ms.uky.edu             | 'Fate... protects fools, little children,