strings.h

William.A.Sneed ghost at robecdc.UUCP
Thu Feb 8 11:23:46 AEST 1990

In article <1762 at milton.acs.washington.edu> milton at milton.acs.washington.edu (Stephen Milton) writes:
>I keep running into the same error...'cannot find strings.h'  It
>apparently did not come with my developmnent system, but a lot of
>programs seem to expect it as a standard library...Any help appreciated..
>
>Steve Milton...milton at milton.u.washington.edu

Who what when where why how  hunh!?!
	If you have SCO it was included
	If your program has #include "strings.h" that's your problem
	Should be <strings.h> to use the system's library

-William A. Sneed		uucp:  ...!pyrdc!robecdc!ghost
-Robec Dist.			voice: (703) 631-4800
-Manassas, Va			fax:   (703) 631-4806
Brain fried -- Core dumped