Bug in SCO uucp system!

Ken Abrams kabra437 at pallas.UUCP
Fri Jan 5 06:57:21 AEST 1990

In article <58 at fleet.UUCP> mel at fleet.UUCP (mel) writes:
>I believe I found the source of the problem in SCO Xenix 2.3.2.
>IT's A BUG IN SCO's CODE!!!
[details deleted]
>And judging from growing reports on the net I'm not alone
>Hope SCO reads this and can respond with a fix or work-a-round.

Looks you have gone to a fair amount of trouble tracking down this
problem.  I hope that you will communicate your findings directly
to SCO instead of counting on them seeing your excellent summary
on the net.  It is definitely nice of you to pass this information
along; would be a shame if the people who REALLY need to know it
were to miss out (the folks at SCO, that is). Keep up the good
work.