Help on changing swap space size

slk at cbnewsc.ATT.COM slk at cbnewsc.ATT.COM
Wed Jan 3 05:51:29 AEST 1990

HELP!  Does anyone know how to use 'divvy' or 'configure' to change the
NSWAP size parameter??

Scenario: 386/16 NEC box, SCO XENIX 2.2.2(with upgrade K to 2.2.3),
66Meg Drive, 4Meg/32bit RAM, 3 users, no \u filesystem. (I know, I know,
what a stupid thing to do...)

The disk crashed lately (haven't figured that one out yet) and had to
re-install the disk. I wasn't paying attention when I allocated swap
space because the number is set too low (runs measurably slower). So how
do I reallocate the NSWAP variable without having to re-install the
disk again??

(Oh, I already RTFM, but wasn't too much help on using divvy or configure)

Thanks in advance,

Shawn Kennedy
slk at cbnewsc.ATT.COM
skennedy at ihlpb.ATT.COM