Grpahics on *nix (Was: Graphic Output on Dot Matrix)

neal at mnopltd.UUCP neal at mnopltd.UUCP
Fri Jan 19 09:33:29 AEST 1990

->
->In article <365 at usource.SARASOTA.FL.US>, frankb at usource.SARASOTA.FL.US (Frank Bicknell) writes:
->> Personally, I'd like to know more about people's experiences
->> with these and other graphics formats under {xe|u}nix.  I'm
->> slow).
->
->I run Elan troff under Xenix, but I am still searching for a graphics
->program which I could run uder vpix.  I would like to hear more about
->experiences with other packages under vpix.  Elan troff can import
->TIFF files and MacPaint formats.
->
Not to be dense, but I haven't found any graphics program which WOULDN'T run
under vpix.  But my experience has been limited to PaintBrush, Word Perfect
5.0, and Flight Sim.