Computone board for dial in/out modem - anybody make it work

John Beaudin john at compugen.UUCP
Sun Jan 14 08:21:11 AEST 1990

frankb at usource.SARASOTA.FL.US (Frank Bicknell) writes:

>> Has anybody be able to make ANY intelligent I/O card work both
>> ways ?

I got a Concensys Powerports board to work as an in/out modem under
sco xenix/386. Concensys is located in Toronto, Ontario 416-940-2900

I sometimes do xenix integrations, and have used them a couple of times.
Easy configuration/install & each port allows up to 8 virtual terminals.
Also supports serial printers. Recommended.
--
-- my .signature is awaiting appropriate display technology --