dialHA96 driver for Xenix

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.UUCP
Sun Jan 14 14:23:21 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jan13.212858.14188 at bluemtn.uucp>, perry at bluemtn.uucp (Perry Minyard (3MTA3)) writes:
> I wish we had a Telebit modem, but we dont.  We have a Hayes 9600 V-series
> modem.   Has anyone heard of, written, etc any drivers for this?

Hi Perry.  I have a pair of Hayes V-Series here on nstar and they
work just dandy under 386/ix producing transfers of around 920 cps.

I have found that locking the modems at 9600 and using one gettydef
entry works best, along with XON/XOFF handshaking.   For some reason,
the modems don't seem to want to work correctly at 19.2kbaud.

                uucp: larry at nstar -or- ...!iuvax!ndmath!nstar!larry