Flow control with HST

Paul Martin pmartin at ucqais.uc.edu
Wed Jan 10 01:58:41 AEST 1990

I setup my Xenix/386 system with an HST 9600 bps modem, with the modem
locked at 9600.  The problem is that the rts/cts flow control doesn't
seem to work under Xenix although it works fine under DOS.  I am using
the modem device /dev/tty1A so I figured that it would flow control
correctly.  I could setup the modem to use xon/xoff to handshake but
I don't think that zmodem would like that very much.  Any ideas?
please email your replies.