Which mouse for Xenix and Vpix

Louis Schmittroth louis at cs.AthabascaU.CA
Thu Jan 18 15:43:32 AEST 1990

The time has come for me to invest in a mouse for my Xenix system.
I run a 386-20 AT bus machine with 4MB RAM, Xenix 2.3.   I want to
be able to use the mouse on Xenix, vpix, and at times when I boot
DOS.  What is the consensus of this group on which mouse, brand
and bus/serial?  I guess if I didn't know any better I would buy a
Logitech bus mouse, no?

Apologies for asking this, but in the remote boreal forest here the
net is the only way some times.  Thanks.

Louis Schmittroth