fax for Xenix

neal at mnopltd.UUCP neal at mnopltd.UUCP
Thu Jan 11 06:54:55 AEST 1990

->UNIFAX 100 and UNIFAX 150
->
->   This  product  makes an ordinary 2400 bps modem obsolete!  It gives
->you the 2400 bps modem AND an ability to send a fax to any  Group  III
->fax  machine in the world.  All this for the price of an ordinary 2400
->bps modem.
->   You first create a  text  file  using  any  editor.  Then  use  our

Yeah. Great.  However, the letters I send out are done with Wordperfect
5.0 and contain at least 3 fonts and a graphics logo.  How can this help
me.  Will it scan final form output for some standard printer, such as a
HP Ljet?  (Probably not)

->   Single  quantity  price is $399 for the UNIFAX 100 and $499 for the
->UNIFAX 150. Special  introductory  offer  for  orders  placed before 1

Great.  For another $150 I can buy a standalone fax machine and be able
to send anything.  Including stuff I don't have machine readable for.

->Please do not respond to the posting address.
->

Coward!  Don't post it if you aren't going to deal with responses.