u386mon question.

Erik Ch. Ohrnberger erik at echocen.UUCP
Wed Jul 11 14:24:45 AEST 1990

Strangest thing.  I just got both versions of the u386mon program from
the net.  When I tried to compile it, it calls for a header file
called "nlist.h".  I searched hi and low for this header file to no
avail.  What's the deal?  I used the Makefile.sco to make sure that it
should compile.  Has anyone else encountered this problem?  Is there
something that I'm doing wrong?

I'm trying to compile this program on a Xenix System V version 2.3.2
system, using the standard development system that came with the OS.

Please send me a mail message at home or at work if this is a really
stupid question.

		Thanks,		        Erik.

--
Erik Ohrnberger             Work: sharkey!edsews!edstip!ohrnb
2620 Woodchase Court        Home: sharkey!eds.com!echocen!erik