Losing characters in VP/IX on Wyse-60s, computone boards

Bill Campbell campbell at Thalatta.COM
Wed Jul 25 01:08:33 AEST 1990

I have a problem using Wyse-60 terminals with VP/IX on
Computone's so-called IntelliPort boards.  Certain characters
just disappear (R and W come to mind).  Environment is:
	Xenix 2.3.3
	VP/IX 1.1
	Computone Drivers 4.28

As far as I can tell, I have disabled all of the Computone boards
'features' such as IntelliKey... and am trying to used the board
as a simple multi-port board.

Is this just another example of Computone's outsmarting
themselves again :-(

--
....microsoft--\                    Bill Campbell; Celestial Software
...uw-entropy----!thebes!camco!bill 6641 East Mercer Way