List Of Ported Software

Richard Muirden s892024 at minyos.xx.rmit.oz
Fri Jul 6 11:43:57 AEST 1990

----------

Date: 2 Jul 90 02:58:19 GMT
Sender: mike at anomaly.sbs.com

I'm interested in either subscribing to, or starting, a mailing list or
other forum which would keep track of non-commerical software packages
which have been ported to the SCO XENIX operating system, where said
software is available (either uucp, ftp, bbs, author, etc.) as well as
a description of the software in question.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this matter?

---------

Now this I think to be a very good idea! And it also brings to mind
another question which has been asked but needs to be addressed
again - is there a archive site that contains XENIX PD software.

I'm sure that these two lists in conjunction would be a useful
reference for many people.

-Richard