Trouble with Xenix rmail.

Chip Rosenthal chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM
Wed Jun 6 10:56:47 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jun5..2479 at rdk386.uucp> ron at rdk386.UUCP (Ron Kuris) writes:
>You're right -- probably tons of people are interested.  I only made two
>changes to smail to get it to work, plus renamed "execmail" to
>"lexecmail" (its in /usr/lib/mail).  "execmail" should be a link to "smail"
>which should be a link to "rmail" :-)

Ouch!  I'm surprised this works.  The command line arguments which execmail
supports are not compatible with smail.  For example, the "-f sender"
option which mail passes to execmail is interpreted totally wrong by
smail.  If you'd like a patch which lets smail2.5 handle the execmail
command line arguments, drop me a line.
--
Chip Rosenthal                            |  You aren't some icon carved out
chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM                  |  of soap, sent down here to clean