VP/IX - File Handles and AccPac

Marcel D. Mongeon root at joymrmn.UUCP
Mon Jun 4 11:39:16 AEST 1990

I am *trying* to run the following:

SCO Xenix 2.3.3 using VP/IX 1.1 with an accounting package known
as AccPac (Very popular in Canada).  Things go along fine for a while
and then AccPac locks up with an out of file handles message.

Under Xenix I have configured the kernel to provide lots of inodes and
handles.  Is there some other parameter I ought to be taking a look at?

In the Interactive Unix group, I saw mention made of a parameter
known as NDOSINODE.  The problem complained of seemed similar to mine.
Unfortunately in SCO Xenix, I haven't run accross any such parameter.

Thanx for any help.