keyboard delay by INFORMIX 4GL

Jack Murawski jack at netmbx.UUCP
Tue Jun 26 07:52:13 AEST 1990

I have a big INFORMIX 4GL application under XENIX 2.3.3.
It uses the cursor keys for the user menus and I have
a following problem with it. When I press the keys not
too frequently, all is O.K. But when I press them quick
they are not convertet properly. The cursor key sends
a sequence of ESC + X + Y +, where X,Y and Z are
normal ASCII characters. When I press the keys quick,
I can see the XYZ characters on the screen, instead of
the cursor movements. I have the problem either on the console
and on the RS-232 Terminals (Intelligent I/O Stallion Card).
With older XENIX versions was all O.K.

Meybe there are in the system some variables for setting to
loose this problem.

Thanks for any advice.
Jack Murawski
jack at netmbx.UUCP