LHARC for XENIX

Ronald Florence ron at mlfarm.uucp
Thu Mar 29 19:24:40 AEST 1990

In article <868 at stsim.ocs.com> glenn at stsim.ocs.com (glenn ford) writes:
 > Here it is, I have tried posting to alt.sources and comp.sources.misc
 > and have failed, so since this is for SCO XENIX people only, grab it!
 > It should work under 386 Xenix as is, just type 'make'

As far as I can see, the only changes from the original source are a
couple of #ifdefs which effectively eliminate the calls to rename().
Since the source to LHARC and the source to rename (which seems not to
be used in your code) have both been posted and are available in
archive sites, why waste the bandwith for this re-posting?  A short
patch file would have sufficed.

Some of us have to pay the phone bill for news.
--

Ronald Florence			{yale,uunet}!hsi!mlfarm!ron