SCO support for Xenix (or lack of).

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Mon Mar 26 08:24:16 AEST 1990

In article <5377 at questar.QUESTAR.MN.ORG> jeff at hobbes.QUESTAR.MN.ORG (Jeff Holmes) writes:

| 	On this note, do any of the other Unix'es offer source
| 	level debuggers? One of the main reasons SCO Unix is
| 	attractive to me is Codeview. If I can somehow get
| 	GDB running it won't be an issue, but I don't know
| 	the chances of that yet. Some have said, "good luck".

  WHo cares? The development set and the o/s are not restricted to work
only with each other. I'm told by two people that the SCO UNIX dev. set
works just fine under ix386. That gives you Codeview and cross
compilation, too.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX