Fax H/W and Software for SCO-Unix/Xenix

Larry Pajakowski larry at tapa.uucp
Thu Mar 8 00:42:30 AEST 1990

We are in the market for a fax modem/softare for SCO Unix (could be Xenix).
Our users would like to queue up faxes in a manner similar to printing on
the printer.  Incomming should be printable on an HP LaserJet-II.

Any ideas on how to notify the user that the fax was [not] sent?  Mail?

We are migrating to X / Motif so X support would be very nice.

I know SCO does this already so it seems feasible doesn't it?

As usual if there is enough interest I'll summarize.

		Many thanks in advance.

		Larry Pajakowski
		..!ddsw1!tapa!larry
		1-708-937-1153