SCO support for Xenix (or lack of).

neal at mnopltd.UUCP neal at mnopltd.UUCP
Wed Mar 28 10:32:48 AEST 1990

->
->jeff at hobbes.C2S.MN.ORG (Jeff Holmes) writes:
->>	On this note, do any of the other Unix'es offer source
->>	level debuggers? One of the main reasons SCO Unix is
->>	attractive to me is Codeview. If I can somehow get
->>	GDB running it won't be an issue, but I don't know
->>	the chances of that yet. Some have said, "good luck".
->
->Huh?  sdb _is_ a source level debugger.  Works great if you use
->an xterm window with scrollbars.
->

I think he meant to say a <working> debugger...