Linking 3270 and Xenix/Unix info wanted

Ed Ackerman Programmer ela at bdgltd.UUCP
Fri Mar 9 13:20:55 AEST 1990

I am looking for info on any products that will allow my
Xenix 386 2.2.6 box to communicate with an IBM 3090. I have
a nice glossy about SCO's uniPATH SNA-3270, but no additional info.

We are going to upgrade to UNIX 3.2 in the near future.

Our current box has a dumb Arnet 8 port card, and we use XT's emulating
VT100 terminals.