uugetty for SCO XENIX-386 2.3.1

Jon Albers albers at ka3ovk.uucp
Thu Mar 1 08:08:43 AEST 1990

Does anyone have uugetty working under SCO XENIX-386 2.3.1?  If so, could
you E-mail me a copy of the source?  Perhaps this is something that can
be posted to comp.sources (I am assuming there is no AT&T copyrights on it)?

						Thanks,
							Jon

--
| Jon Albers, IRS, Information Systems Management, Support and Installation.  |
| Office Symbols: ISM:S:S:SI   voice: (202/FTS)535-3729  Packet: KA3OVK at N4QQ  |