SCO upgrade policy

Barry Comer 870646c at aucs.uucp
Tue Mar 6 22:19:35 AEST 1990

Sorry about my last message, the system was going down for a reset. Anyways
like I said SCO has provided me with very good support with any problems that
I have had up to this time.  I do feel that their upgrade prices are foolish.
Other companies that I have dealt with offer large discounts to people that
have bought an older products after a certain date, not only is this fair
but it KEEPS customers. SCO should realize that there is a lot of other
companies jumping on the UNIX bandwagon, and that they do not enjoy the large
base with their UNIX that they enjoy with XENIX.
later
Barry Comer