Any MSDOS Drivers to read/write the Xenix partition?

Dr. Srodawa srodawa at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Tue Mar 6 06:44:59 AEST 1990

Under xenix, doscp will allow me to read/write MSDOS disk files in the MSDOS
hard drive partition.  I would like to be able to do the opposite..read and
write Xenix files from the Xenix partition while running MSDOS.  Does
anyone know of a PD program to do that?  Note I would prefer a driver that
allowed all MSDOS usage to work rather than just a "xenix copy" because the
files I want to read/write a often larger than my MSDOS partition.  Ron.