EGA Bitmaps on Xenix

Ronald Florence ron at mlfarm.uucp
Wed Mar 14 19:36:42 AEST 1990

In article <18134 at rpp386.cactus.org> jfh at rpp386.cactus.org (John F. Haugh II) writes:

   In the meantime, if anyone can point me at a GIF viewer for SCO 2.2.3,
   I'd be happy.  I've discovered the joy of 30 hour ray tracings and I'd
   like to see what they look like, in color rather than the lousey mono
   hack job I've been playing with [ Yuck! ].

I can't help with a GIF viewer, but I do have a hack to GNUPLOT that
drives the SCO CGI devices.  Works fine with an EGA, VGA, Laserjet,
HP7470a, or Deskjet.  If there's interest, I'll post it, although I'm
not sure I can create proper diff files at this point.  And with
GNUPLOT 2.0 coming Real Soon Now, maybe we should all wait.

Ronald Florence			ron at mlfarm.uu.net
				{yale,uunet}!hsi!mlfarm!ron