Available: GCC/GAS Patches for SCO Xenix Dev. Sys.

Ron Kuris ron at rdk386.uucp
Wed Mar 28 19:17:14 AEST 1990

In article <5378 at questar.QUESTAR.MN.ORG> jeff at hobbes.QUESTAR.MN.ORG (Jeff Holmes) writes:

>	This is great!
>
>	Anyone looked at GDB yet?

Yup.  I've successfully ported GDB to Xenix.  Works on the standard cc.
Even reads the debugging information.  I want to implement partial symtabs
for it before it goes out (seems too slow starting up).  If you're
interested in the preliminary patches, I might be able to accomodate you.

I am very interested in the alt.sources gas/gcc patches.  I missed them on
alt.sources.  Can someone close by arrange to mail them to me?

| {unify|{sactoh0!siva}}!rdk386!ron | o o |
| Cut this out and present it to me |  -  |
| for a FREE $20.00 bill!  Expires  | awk |
| upon presentation.                |     |

--