Ventura under VP/is anyone

John Boteler bote at csense.uucp
Wed Mar 21 13:42:54 AEST 1990

>From article <585 at auvax.AthabascaU.CA>, by louis at cs.AthabascaU.CA (Louis Schmittroth):
>
> I run Xenix 3.2.1 with VP/ix.  Does anyone our there know whether Ventura
> runs on VP/ix?
>
> This is a home system, so price is *very* important.

Ventura Publisher does run under VP/ix, no matter what it costs, although I
can't say how satisfactory its performance is since I use it under DOS on
general queezy principles.

-----
John Boteler
NCN NudesLine: 703-241-BARE  --  VOICE only, Touch-Tone (TM) accessible
{zardoz|uunet!tgate|cos!}ka3ovk!media!csense!bote