uusched error

Daniel Wynalda danielw at wyn386.mi.org
Wed May 2 23:08:44 AEST 1990

In article <3953 at thebes.Thalatta.COM> campbell at Thalatta.COM (Bill Campbell) writes:
>There is a Support Level Supplement (sls) available that fixes this problem.

It is possible that someone (at SCO?) would be willing to occasionally post
the file listing from sosco to this newsgroup?  I've seen it come across
before and it is always helpful to key me on problems I may not have noticed
or that may come up with a future installation.....

I know I can always call and download the file again, but I don't know when
the updates are actually put on the machine....  Good idea? Bad one?

			Daniel Wynalda
--
Daniel Wynalda       | Telephone: (616) 866-1561 X22            Ham: N8KUD
Wynalda Litho Inc.   | danielw at wyn386.mi.org  Get government off our backs.