F77 Tool Request

fritz at utastro.UUCP fritz at utastro.UUCP
Sat Sep 17 07:56:37 AEST 1983

I was delighted to see that there are others in netland tying to use f77.
Fortran continues to be a necessary and useful tool to those of us
gathered around utastro. Hundreds of man-years
of effort have gone into developing Fortran data reduction and analysis tools
for astronomy. We continue to prosper through their use.

I would be interested in generating a list of sites with active and
productive f77 users (direct all flames about active, productive, and f77
being mutually incompatible to /dev/null).

				Fritz Benedict
				...hao!kpno!utastro!fritz