Communication between Unix <-> VMS

wls at astrovax.UUCP wls at astrovax.UUCP
Fri Sep 23 03:39:27 AEST 1983

I am sure this question has had to come before but I have missed it.  We are
running 4.1 BSD on a Vax and one of us would like to dial out from our machine
and log onto a computer running VAX/VMS.  In particular we would like to be
able to send files between systems.  Does someone out there have a program
something like the Unix `cu' program but which knows about the proper
incantations for VMS?
  William L. Sebok {allegra,cbosgd,decvax,ihnp4,kpno}!astrovax!wls