VMS text files and cu

Steven M. Kramer smk at axiom.UUCP
Sat Apr 14 04:08:52 AEST 1984

> Well, it tries to point out that rather then mucking with cu on the
> Unix system, you really should use a utility on the destination system
> that knows how to create a file of the appropriate type!  toodles.....

Any the names probably should be cat, tee, ...
Why?  Because maybe some way can be built so that the ~%take cmd will
work even on non-UNIX systems.

Now, I haven't thought too much on `philosophy infringement'.  All I'm
after is the simplest file xfer method using terminal lines.
--
	--steve kramer
	{allegra,genrad,ihnp4,utzoo,philabs,uw-beaver}!linus!axiom!smk	(UUCP)