RTI INGRES

crimmins at Brl-Aos.ARPA crimmins at Brl-Aos.ARPA
Tue Apr 3 23:26:23 AEST 1984

From:      TomC <crimmins at Brl-Aos.ARPA>

We at US Army BRL recently acquired the 4.2bsd version of RT INGRES. So far
all that we've done is load the first version, find lots of things missing,
and get a second release tape from Relational Technology. I just loaded the
second tape yesterday so there hasn't been much to discover yet.
The person who is doing the applications is Grace Hiter, hiter at brl, and I
know she will be interested in speaking with others about RT Ingres under
4.2bsd.
							Tom Crimmins
							crimmins at brl