wanted information on unix to apple comunication

K A Gluck kurt at pyuxhh.UUCP
Sat Apr 21 05:02:20 AEST 1984

I are looking for information  on subroutine packages + hardware that
allow a program running on an apple ][e to talk to a vax running unix.
I dont want a terminal emulator only.

I have heard of ascII express but have no information or
idea how good/bad it is.

Please mail to me ihnp4!pyuxhh!kurt any info you have on c compilers
for the apple ][e and I will post the results to the net.

--
Kurt Gluck SPL 1c273a  Bell Communications Research Inc 6 Corporate Place	Piscataway NJ, 08854
      ihnp4!pyuxhh!kurt                   (201)-561-7100 x2023