RTI Ingres.

waltermy at Brl-Mis.ARPA waltermy at Brl-Mis.ARPA
Tue Apr 10 00:44:55 AEST 1984

From:      R. Michael Waltermyer (DBMS) <waltermy at Brl-Mis.ARPA>

Scott (and compamy),

     I recevied a copy of your message sent to info-unix and would like
to welcome you to the family of RTI Ingres users.  As Tom Crimmins said,
we are just getting started.  We, here at the BRL, are anxious to share
information with other users, like yourself, whenever the opportunity
arises.  We have attended one users' group meeting in South Carolina and
are planning to attend again in Berkley on 7-9 May.  We strongly support
this forum and highly recommend it to you and your staff.

     Together with Grace Hiter, others helping me with the task of auto-
mation are; Rick Angelini, (angel at brl) and Vicki Emmons, (vicki at brl).
Feel free to contact us at any time.  Hoping to see you in Berkley in May,

Mike Waltermyer
BRL AOS Data Base Manager
Phone:  (301) 278-6810
Address:  Ballistic Research Laboratory