Null needed after cr/nl.

Curt Sampson jeff at alberta.UUCP
Thu Apr 26 15:25:38 AEST 1984

[The bug is there so I don't have to read all the dumb first lines.]

  I am running a terminal program on my computer, but it seems to
drop the first character on every line, which is very annoying.
I have tried using stty(1) with the nl# and cr# options, and also
using the nl/cr delays in my termcap file, but nothing seems to
work.  Does anyone know if there is any way to convince UNIX to
put a null out after every cr/nl pair?  Thanks in advance.
				Curt Jeff Sampson
				  alberta!jeff
"Watch out, Mr. T.  From Tuktoyatuk, it's the ** eh? Team **."